Scaled Model

A complete photo compilation of Amacon's Parkside Village phase 1 development ~

Masterplan View from Southeast
IMG_3464.jpg

IMG_3465.jpg

Masterplan View from Northwest
IMG_3466.jpg

Complete Phase 1 Model - Southeast View (tower 1 'The Residence' at left)
IMG_3467.jpg

Complete Phase 1 Model - Northeast View (tower 2 'The Grand Residence' in middle)
IMG_3468.jpg

Complete Phase 1 Model - Northwest View (tower 3 in front)
IMG_3469.jpg

Towers 1+2 - Southeast View
IMG_3470.jpg

Towers 1+2 - Northeast View
IMG_3471.jpg

Towers 1+2 - Northwest View
IMG_3472.jpg

Rooftop Garden / Courtyard between 3 Towers
IMG_3473.jpg

Excellent pics, Solaris...:)

Was Amacon able to tell you if they plan on starting construction of phase 1 this year?

thanks yyzer ...

I didn't ask when construction would start, but their reps tell me occupancy for Tower 1 is planned for Summer 2010, while Tower 2 will occupy in Spring 2011 ... I guess I would only take that as a 'best guess estimate' only, seeing that no construction preparation or equipment is on site as yet

Did you ask when they will be releasing Tower 3? I really like that one. It reminds me of The Met.

I agree ... the contoured wrap around balconies in the 3rd tower do resemble the Met, which I do find weird since it doesn't seem to 'jive' with Towers 1+2 .... but the sales rep didn't mentioning anything about Tower 3 ... I suspect it wouldn't be release for at least a year, seeing that they seem to have lots of units available in Tower 2 still (exact # of units left unavailable)

Forgive my stupidity, but does anyone else see a major phallic symbol going on here? The architect wouldn’t do that intentionally woody?

3306710941_6dc410be32_o.jpg

So far I'm really loving what Amacon is doing here. Isn't Tower 1 sold out? Shouldn't they start construction soon? I mean I know the economy sucks, but they should start soon I hope.

from the new 'View - Mississauga's Condo Lifestyle' magazine, which just had its debut, an updated list of the total planned Parkside Village towers.....

15 highrise buildings
12 medium rise podiums and buildings
10 low rise buildings

- buildings to include 7 green roofs

6000 total residential units, plus 3 parks

Should be interesting to see how long this takes....

went by the Amacon sales office today, and they confirmed what Solaris and others have reported....occupancy for the first tower is scheduled for summer 2010....the rep told me that construction for this first tower, including the large podium which circles all three initial towers, will start this summer...

1st tower (36s) is 95% sold out..
2nd tower (45s) is 70% sold out...

She told me that they have seen an uptick in sales over the last four weeks..still, the 3rd tower (36S), which was supposed to be launched this spring, has been pushed back a bit....

She also said an interesting thing, that Amacon may add some storeys to the height of tallest planned building, which is currently planned at 50 storeys, so as to be taller than the Absolute World (Marilyn) tower...I would call this just a rumour at this point, and with the timeframe for the entire project so long at between 10-15 years, anything can happen.......:)

I know what you mean, I didn't want to question her statement, but it didn't seem too likely...they'll need to get the shovels in the ground ASAP...

She also said an interesting thing, that Amacon may add some storeys to the height of tallest planned building, which is currently planned at 50 storeys, so as to be taller than the Absolute World (Marilyn) tower...I would call this just a rumour at this point, and with the timeframe for the entire project so long at between 10-15 years, anything can happen.......:)

Hmm... that is interesting. I remember reading that Parkside Village was not going to be about height. So for a sales person to make a statement like that does not seem to fall in to line with what Amacon wants for this development.
Either way, height competition as fun as it is, does not equate quality.

Back