Things are up at Conservatory. Anyone here have more insight than what's in the articles below?

• Wow
Reactions: PMT
IMG_7177.JPG
IMG_7178.JPG

I haven't seen a lot of action on the site lately, I wonder if there is indeed fallout due to the ongoing issues with Conservatory at the moment.

I haven't seen a lot of action on the site lately, I wonder if there is indeed fallout due to the ongoing issues with Conservatory at the moment.

I pass by a couple times a week during working hours and always see Construction Workers busy working here! I think the issue is - they're working on the lower podium floors which usually take about a month per floor due to customization but here with the huge floor plate it'll likely take 2 months per floor,... so if you're just counting floors it look like they're stalled. In contrast, once they get to the tower portion - it should take about 1.5 week per floor with Flying Tables.

Here's proof of about 60 Construction Workers are onsite,... well at least next door - at Branch 66 Royal Canadian Legion Hall on Remembrance Day.
252061370_10159522403371113_84549997831003749_n.jpg

Hey Everyone, would anyone be able to shine a light on what could happen with this project since the Conservatory Group is likely to be sold off in the near future? Will investors get hurt?

Back