Great update, thanks Solaris.
Is it just me or are Solaris's images not displaying? I'm using Firefox 3.0 under Windows Vista SP1. Also, some animated avatars are not displaying (such as Redroom's avatar) and the UT logo only displays intermittently.

Not sure mate, cause I have the exact same config as you and everything seems peachy on my end.

it looks like he went back and edited his post, I can see his thumbnail image. Oh, and I dont have an animated avatar...

In the latest Condo Guide, tower 4 (selling under the "33 Bay St address) looks the best of them: simpler, cleaner lines. If the green glass was canned, and a few roof top elements eliminated, it could almost pass for a Clewes....

Well that explains why the reconfigured the amenities, at least now we won't have to share the gym and pool with hotel guests. If they're on the 25th floor that means they working on my apartment right now. A couple of weeks ago we had to go in to discuss our 'changes' to the 2 units we bought, we are combining 2504 and 2505 into one unit and are taking down a wall between the two. They are moving some wires and plumbing in order to do that so it'll be interesting to see if they get it right.

Success 1 is rising nicely with Success 2 still hidden.

2649732575_f060da7076_o.jpg

I know somebody who lives at Pinnacle Centre... and I can tell you that they are a great builder... in terms of quality of the finished product and after sales service... even after the warranty. The whole project is looking pretty good as well

Glass....

I just wanted to say that I walked by today and noticed that the glass is different from the first 2 phases. Looks darker and no trace of green that I could see. It looked better.

I think the same glass is being used on Success. The first two buildings have white panels in between the windows while Success uses black panels which makes the glass look darker.

PICT1640.jpg

PICT1641.jpg

The black panels do make Success look better than the first two phases. Has a similar look to Malibu

good observation... I hadnt noticed that. That should make for just enough variation along with the extra height and differeing building shape so that the four dont just melt into a single blob of green glass...

Back