ProjectEnd, perhaps we passed each other while out snapping shots today.

3265000306_338d8593c2_b.jpg

3264173569_5729a37449_b.jpg

3264185865_2f481aa1fe_b.jpg

February 7 2009 update

wow it appears Success Tower was popular this weekend ~ :D

here's my two cents worth ... well at least one shot was taken from a slightly less reported angle ... Success Tower 1 looks pretty much topped off

IMG_3308.jpg

IMG_3309.jpg

IMG_3310.jpg

Solaris - love that first shot... taken from the Westin's east tower I would guess? impressive angle.

indeed ... it was snapped during lunch @ Toula atop the Westin

The upside to the fourth tower's delay means maybe it won't be re-thought until the next condo cycle, and it will be redesigned to have the best style of all four towers in the Pinnacle Centre. That would also be nice, because I think Bay Street deserves something of a high calibre in this location.

Some people have already purchased in this tower I imagine, so how could they change the tower and compensate them in the meantime? I haven't heard anything to suggest no buyers were affected.

FEB9-09013.jpg

If they don't start the last tower for a while, does anyone know what will happen to the first floor already built? Will it be left unfinished or enclosed and used for something, like retail?

FEB9-09014.jpg

Last edited:
All speculation about when the 4th tower will be built is just that. Such an impatient group...

nag nag nag

Some people have already purchased in this tower I imagine, so how could they change the tower and compensate them in the meantime? I haven't heard anything to suggest no buyers were affected.

I would expect that Pinncle may have returned the deposits to purchasers in Success2, seeing that there is no definite timing on when it may come back to market

That restaurant sucks.

I totally agree with you, I was there for the view really ... but I assure you that's the last time I will eat there (ever again)

If they don't start the last tower for a while, does anyone know what will happen to the first floor already built? Will it be left unfinished or enclosed and used for something, like retail?

I think Pinncle's intention is to build + complete the first 2 storeys of Success2 in the interim for retail space as originally planned ... or at least that's what their building permit shows

Application#: 08 206333 BLD 00 NB
Issued Date: Dec 29, 2008
Project: Mixed Use/Res w Non Res New Building

Description: Proposal to construct a 2 sty mixed use building (BUILDING D) with below grade parking (approved under active BLD permits for 33 Bay St). NOTE: 46 sty condo above to follow.

Sorry to be off topic, but it's funny that so many of you mention Toula's poorness. A co-worker of mine was there recently and said just the same thing. I figured it was an off night, but I guess not. I'd think that Westin would try to uphold higher standards their restaurant at their Toronto (or any) location.

Back