Does anyone know when the construction will commence ? The sales started last November, not sure if they need to sell over a certain percentage in order to start construction. But the building looks cool with curly shape and bricks

My understanding (from Sales Centre staff) is that Pinnacle plans to start construction in the late summer - beginning with shoring in the August / September timeframe. Historically, in the Toronto area Pinnacle has not needed a specific level of pre-sales in order to start construction. Pinnacle started construction on their Pinnacle Centre complex (four buildings at Bay / Harbour / Yonge streets) in the north east corner of the lot, at the same time as the sales centre opened in the south west corner.

No, sorry. Haven't heard what percentage it is at sales-wise at all. Banks typically want 80% of units sold before they release funding for construction.

This'll go sooner rather than later, I predict. The renders are very promising and the location is key. I'm eager to see it break ground too.

I talked to one of the sales representatives at the sales office two weeks ago and he said they were at 50%. He also indicated that construction is going to start this fall and that Pinnacle finances everything themselves so they don't need to meet any sales target before starting construction. Is that true?

^Not sure if they do it all the time, but I believe they have done it in the past across the street at the Pinnacle on Adelaide, and possibly for some of their buildings down at Pinnacle Centre between Bay and Yonge @ Harbour. Can anyone confirm?

I talked to one of the sales representatives at the sales office two weeks ago and he said they were at 50%. He also indicated that construction is going to start this fall and that Pinnacle finances everything themselves so they don't need to meet any sales target before starting construction. Is that true?

It's true.

See Post # 123 just above.

Fantastic news. Very excited about this one. Will really have a great presence at this intersection. Next to go, Hooters.

Back