thx yall.. view is outstanding. wish i had a better camera.. you could pan from waterpark city clockwise all the way back around to porter.

stunnaman, I did a bit of work on your image in photoshop. Hope you don't mind.

hpiwm.jpg

wow! I totally forgot about lumiere blocking out the Ritz Mike in TO! Enjoy as much of it as you can! (while it lasts!)... The slant work is quite visible now from the south-west! ^^^ Nice updates guys!

Awesome shot from the CN Tower! You can very clearly see the new steel being installed! (not to mention Festival tower behind it!)

Last edited:
Close up shots cannot catch a good shot of it. Must be from a distance and then still a problem
[video=youtube;aRmueeYYl-4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRmueeYYl-4[/video]

Same angle as the shot I took a couple days ago - but the morning sun reflecting on the glass in a nicer touch then gray winter days. Lumiere formwork is in the foreground:

4427523705_4f47433f05.jpg

Same angle as the shot I took a couple days ago - but the morning sun reflecting on the glass in a nicer touch then gray winter days. Lumiere formwork is in the foreground:

Has Lumiere got much more to go? It looks like they are at the top floor, possibly even the mechanical room so you shouldn't loose too much more of the Ritz.

Last edited:

Back