What is the current cost per sqft? now for unsold units? anyone?

if shangri-la and four seasons are both ~1100psf, and 1 bloor is ~1000psf does that mean the ritz should be at that mark also?

May 20

Looking north.
2519314567_452542af43_b.jpg

2519314573_6a854a70bc_b.jpg

2519314579_2fd11ac2d8_b.jpg

What is the current cost per sqft? now for unsold units? anyone?

if shangri-la and four seasons are both ~1100psf, and 1 bloor is ~1000psf does that mean the ritz should be at that mark also?

Would surprise me if it wasn't more.

I believe Trump is going for around ~$1,400/sqft

that little public square is going to look great sitting infront of a completed Ritz, reflecting off the glass etc....

I hope the mountain range will get a decent cleaning in junction with the end of construction on this block.

It will be good to see this square used more fully once the Ritz and BRC are in place. I wonder how it will evolve...

Current, nice job once again!

I think the square is going to be much more lively once these projects are completed. Hopefully there will be more outdoor usage, tables and chairs, cafes and restaurants running its perimeter.

Oh Ritz, how patiently we await your rise.

Has anyone noticed how green these are, not in the environmental sense, but green glass. I'm sort of worried. They look likke early Cityplace stuff.

I'm surprised you can tell how green Ritz's glass is considering there isn't any yet installed.
RBC has a green tint to it. The Ritz is bluer.

Considering how much effort they're putting into making these buildings beautiful (and RBC is turning out to be a real gem, pardon the pun), I doubt they would throw away all that effort with cheap glass.

Agreed. I do not understand the concern. I don't see any green glass on the Ritz.

Back