You can see the lean in those new photos. In drum's fourth photo you can see the climbing forms are leaning slightly outwards. It shows up on the reveal to the forms on the east and west elevations

yep, I'd have to agree with many of these negative comments so far... a mostly uninspired design atleast of this bottom portion of the tower. Lets hope the design of the upper portion saves it overall...

Many developments in Toronto become 'boxified' as the process goes from design to construction. Could we be seeing this here?

yep, I'd have to agree with many of these negative comments so far... a mostly uninspired design atleast of this bottom portion of the tower. Lets hope the design of the upper portion saves it overall...

Uninspired? Ouch. Plain and simple does not equal uninspired.

Ritz is like a rocket....

3625260173_7c374e27f8_b.jpg

caltrane74/UT/SSP

I really dislike those shadow boxes on the south side. There must have been some treatment they could have used instead of that. Even if they absolutely needed to have a sheer wall on that side they could have put up LED signage or public art or something to help animate the park

Back