Wow jackpot!

I'll update these heights right now.

Big thanks!

I'm doing some of my own research on heights to incorporate a browse by height function at TOBuilt. I'm trying to identify all buildings of more than 100m.

The Northwest 50 floor tower is excavating right now, not the southwest 45 floor tower.

actually excavation is underway on both - presumably just the parkade for the 4th tower but hey

Great find archivistower!

I got bounced around the planning dept today and gave up when I found out the public didn't have access to the building permits and drawings... apparently one needs a consent letter from the property owner to look at any drawings. (post 9/11 change in policy)

Going through your councillor was obviously a much better strategy... good idea and great find!

Canuck: The Northwest 50 floor tower is excavating right now, not the southwest 45 floor tower.

What's happening with the 45 story tower? Approved? Proposed?

Ok, so I'll move the 50 story tower to site prep, and put the 45 story tower where? Sales?
Is the plan to finish the 50 story tower than move to the 45, or to have them both rise at the same time?

so Bay Adelaide..while nice and tall will not compete with the MINT towers.

Indeed, in the current cycle (defined by me as 1999 on) we've had an explosion of towers passing the psychological 500 foot threshold:

Previously # of 500+ foot towers: 11

Recently Completed: 3
1 King West - 578 ft.
College Park Tower I - 507 ft.
Harbour View Estates Phase II - 503 ft.

Under Construction: 1
Quantum II - 525 ft.

Building Sites Undergoing Demolition/Site Prep/Excavation: 7
Bay-Adelaide Centre West Tower - 715 ft.
Ritz Carlton Hotel - 684 ft.
RBC Centre - 610 ft.
MLSE Tower I - 610 ft.
MLSE Tower II - 571 ft.
*AbsoluteWorld - ??? Height, 56 floors
Pinnacle Building D - 516 ft.

Plus there are another 5 in sales, 3 approved, 7 proposed, and two office tower proposals (plus the rejected RoCP III/Aura, which will surely still end up on the plus side of 500).

oh I take it back..thought BA would be the same as ROCP I. It is 200 feet higher!

Canuck, I'll be surprised if the 45 storey southwest Pinnacle Tower rises at the same time as the 50 storey northwest one as they are not advertising the southwest one for sales yet. Since they are all connected by the garage and podium however, I expect the foundation and possibly first few floors of the southwest tower will constructed at the same time as the northwest one before they take several months off to concentrate solely on 'Success'.

Just a guess.

Back