I thought the sales centre was still up and it's located on the southwest side of the site where the 45 floor tower is.

sales centre is inside The Liberties, just to the south of ROCP

Yes that's where the ROCP sales centre is, but the Pinnacle sales centre has moved into the podium of the completed buildings, right at the SE corner of the site. The original sales centre has yet to be demo'ed tho.

The hoarding is down on RoCP I. It actually isn't as bad at ground level as what I was expecting. The arcade comes far enough onto the sidewalk that it doesn't feel like a big barren expanse of concrete, like Opera Place.

And the signs are up for the first retail tenant. Looks like it'll be a Bank of Montreal, taking up at least two-thirds of the base (not sure if it's also going to take up the North-most unit, which is currently being used as a construction site office). Not the most exciting tenant, but I'm sure it'll be busier than another travel agency or shwarma joint.

There's one a couple blocks North, across the street from Murano. I don't know if they're planning on moving the existing branch down to there, I just know that I saw Bank of Montreal signs that said "Branch Opening Soon" in a couple of the windows.

And remember that the CIBC at Bay + College ain't that far from the one at Church + Carlton...

Residence of College Park Tower I & 2 [RoCP]

On my way home tonight on the streetcar west past College Park I saw a notice billboard in front the entrance to the Maclean Building mentioning something about rezoning and residential and commercial use. Didn't get a chance to read the whole sign. I was wondering if anybody knows what the sign says and if has anything to do with Aura? I tried to find a document through the city website on this but was unsuccessful.

Sorry couldn't find the ROCPIII thread.

The sign actually lists the height and number of floors which tells me that it's Aura. Sounds great hopefully we'll see things take off.

^^ Cool thanks, I'm going to try and get the info from it tonight on my way home.

'Andrew' keep in mind that I heard that the proposal was going to the OMB in Aug. for the height

FYI - The following info. was posted under another subject header re: Aura -

Application update:

Minor revisions have been made to the site plan application and it will be appealed to the OMB. The OP Amendment and zbl Amendment applications have been appealed OMB. A pre-hearing was heard in February and continues on May 29. A working group has been formed on the application with the first date scheduled for March 28. The full OMB hearing isn't until August and is scheduled to last for about 4 weeks.

Section 37 discussions:

Section 37 contributions are being examined and may include maintenance to College Park and the skating rink, public transit improvements to the College subway station and streetscape improvements on either Bay or directly adjacent to the site.

Noticed the south tower is slightly different than the north one.

One long balcony on the south and north side while no protruding balconies on the east and west sides.
IMG_1206.jpg

IMG_1211.jpg

Street level.
IMG_1215.jpg

Back