Planning to visit this site this weekend, but was wondering about Rezen and Mozo (Im assuming that Mozo is indeed the building beside Rezen?).

In anycase, if I was interested in the unit below (on the 10th floor), would I be correct in assuming the balcony would be directly facing Mozo? And if so, do you know the approximate distance between the two buildings?

Thoughts on the below unit? (never lived in a condo, so Im thinking this may bother me, -but then again, it may be a non-issue?)

y.gif

Silly that they have two bathrooms beside each other. Space would be better used as a large closet/storage space. Otherwise, not a bad design.

If you are facing a building don't worry about it. right now I am facing another condo building, and I don't mind, the view can be interesting!!

If you bought a house and you looked out the window you would see another house, it's no different. it hasn't affected my resale value.

i'm not a fan of that two bathroom thing either! kind of weird, look at some other units or other buildings, but stick to that part of the east side, it will do VERY well!

As for condo living, i love it and don't imagine myself living in a house anytime soon, that part of the east side is getting nicer and you will always have something to do downtown!

If you are facing a building don't worry about it. right now I am facing another condo building, and I don't mind, the view can be interesting!!

If you bought a house and you looked out the window you would see another house, it's no different. it hasn't affected my resale value.

i'm not a fan of that two bathroom thing either! kind of weird, look at some other units or other buildings, but stick to that part of the east side, it will do VERY well!

As for condo living, i love it and don't imagine myself living in a house anytime soon, that part of the east side is getting nicer and you will always have something to do downtown!

thanks for the response's guys (and yeah I know that 2 bath thing is weird... unfortunately there's not much left in the building).

b_bear: just curious as to why you said to stick to the east side of Rezen? as opposed to the north which is facing adelaide or the west (which is unobstructed?)

You would be looking directly into Mozo. No view of anything out of any of your windows. Mind as well live in a basement apt... Would make me crazy, but apparently some people don't care.

And yes, the double bathroom thing is truly bizarre and a complete waste of space. Tiny bedrooms too. I'd pass on this one, but take a look anyways to have something to compare others to.

Kennyx, I think they meant to stick to that part of the East side of town, not necessarilty the building. Don't know how much they want, but you can do better. An obstructed view isn't the end of the world, but a nicer view can be an important aspect of condo living. Why settle for less? If you haven't committed yet, keep looking...that double bathroom would drive me nuts because it's illogical - at least if one of those was an ensuite bathroom, it would make sense, but don't settle for a questionable layout. There's lots to choose from out there. Good luck with your search (BTW I live in a condo near Yonge and Carlton, and I love it.:)

Thanks for the additional responses guys.

You're right, -I think the whole viewing into another building would eventually drive me crazy (and no, -havent committed to anything, -just love the way Rezen looks).
About the 2 bathroom thing, -it's weird... a lot of the 2bed units have similar layouts.

Anyways, -thanks again.

kennyx,

Some pics from the inside of Rezen and that suite would finish off this thread nicely... :)

Why is everyone against the second bathroom in a 2-bedroom suite? It's ideal for two roommates, who will be the users of this layout. I'd hate sharing a bathroom, and it's a huge pain when both occupants need to get ready for work in the morning.

If you go up one more block to Richmond and Sherbourne there is a building called the modern that is in the same price range. stick to the east side of town!

You won't regret condo chosing a condo, if you are unsure you can rent one for a while to see if you like it.

Why is everyone against the second bathroom in a 2-bedroom suite? It's ideal for two roommates, who will be the users of this layout. I'd hate sharing a bathroom, and it's a huge pain when both occupants need to get ready for work in the morning.

But I think the 2nd bathroom is only a tiny 1/2 bathroom... no tub or shower... looks like just a washer/dryer.

Yeah, I misread that washer/dryer as a shower stall. That's an unfortunate layout.

I'd rather have the extra sq ft given how small units are already... and most people who live in 2 bdrm are not doing so with a roommate

They are finishing off the sidewalks on both Frederick and Adelaide so this project is getting very close to completion.

Back