can you provide the source for this quarterly report? Is it colliers'; cushman wakefield? Other? I'm actually doing some research on this topic. Thanks.

cbre

I fixed the pictures so you suckers don't have to crank your necks anymore. Myeah, see!

EY1.jpg
EY2.jpg
EY3.jpg

Attachments

• EY1.jpg
    EY1.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 841
  • EY2.jpg
    EY2.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 877
  • EY3.jpg
    EY3.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 846
Even though it won't have that much impact on the skyline I hope they manage to keep all the odd angles in this one--as an example more than anything.

Last edited:
I wish everyone could start showing pieces of the actual cladding in their proposals before they get approved.maybe a 6'x6' if feasible. I'm hoping this project in particular has enough reflectivity to show off the angles.

^Wouldn't that be rather expensive? Creating a one-off piece before mass production begins would be rather pointless.

Full-size "Visual Mock-ups" (VMU's) are the norm in the industry so that the architect and building owner can see the window and mullion colours under different lighting conditions. I would hate to get the city bureaucracy involved in this process.

Strange, the art deco building has 16 floors in real life but it's facade is only 13 floors in that model?:confused:

The deco building is being demolished. A replica with original limestone accents will be incorporated in the new tower.

Back