Serves them right. Bichette and Springer are idiots. Had they not collided we would have likely won the game.

The last few weeks, the Jays have been lacking with their fielding and now it cost them.
I knew they wouldn't go far. This team is immature. Too much goofing around. Trying to look good for the cameras. Every player out there trying to make highlight plays. The culture in the club seems to be much different than what it was back in 2015/16. Gibbons was a good manager, and Jose Bautista was a great leader. Blue Jays could have went all the way back in 2015. They were done in by that stupid kid that reached out and grabbed the pop fly and the umps called it a home run. Jays would have won that game and go on to the WS Final and defeated The Mets.
Whatever. All I'll say is the team needs to smarten up. Looking forward to following the renovations throughout the offseason.

I knew they wouldn't go far. This team is immature. Too much goofing around. Trying to look good for the cameras. Every player out there trying to make highlight plays. The culture in the club seems to be much different than what it was back in 2015/16. Gibbons was a good manager, and Jose Bautista was a great leader. Blue Jays could have went all the way back in 2015. They were done in by that stupid kid that reached out and grabbed the pop fly and the umps called it a home run. Jays would have won that game and go on to the WS Final and defeated The Mets.
Whatever. All I'll say is the team needs to smarten up. Looking forward to following the renovations throughout the offseason.

yeah....that's what happened :rolleyes:

I knew they wouldn't go far. This team is immature. Too much goofing around. Trying to look good for the cameras. Every player out there trying to make highlight plays. The culture in the club seems to be much different than what it was back in 2015/16. Gibbons was a good manager, and Jose Bautista was a great leader.

People were saying the exact same thing about those Bautista teams. "Oh, these guys spend too much time with their handshakes, focus on the game! 😖". I don't care if these guys have fun. Doesn't mean they aren't serious about winning.

People were saying the exact same thing about those Bautista teams. "Oh, these guys spend too much time with their handshakes, focus on the game! 😖". I don't care if these guys have fun. Doesn't mean they aren't serious about winning.

Actually.. the showboating with the jacket is a little over the top.

Focus on the baseball not the theatrics.

They're a carbon copy of the Leafs. Young, tons of talent, lack maturity and the ability to get the job done in big moments.

Actually.. the showboating with the jacket is a little over the top.

Focus on the baseball not the theatrics.
The entire club promotes and pushes the antics. Why the hell does the change room need party lights? What if the Jays don't make the playoffs again for another 20+ years?

The entire club promotes and pushes the antics. Why the hell does the change room need party lights? What if the Jays don't make the playoffs again for another 20+ years?

The two aren't related. Like, they didn't put the lights in specifically in the even the team made the playoffs.

The two aren't related. Like, they didn't put the lights in specifically in the even the team made the playoffs.
This then begs the question why put the lights in the change room at all? Dancing Tick tock videos? Is that what professional baseball players are expected to do now? It may seem like little stuff, but it all adds up and becomes distracting from the game itself.

Serves them right. Bichette and Springer are idiots. Had they not collided we would have likely won the game.

Yes - very stupid of them to decide to collide. George Springer, in particular needs to learn how to play baseball and hopefully the Jays are watching this thread and will put you two in touch.

Mostly I was here to see who here would be the first to make the joke that they can get started on the renos early but it's also good to know that among the Urban Toronto crowd that there are so many experts on clubhouse culture, who iwas/s a good leader, maturity, showboating and all the rest of it. So many smart people who know so much!

Sigh.

Yes - very stupid of them to decide to collide. George Springer, in particular needs to learn how to play baseball and hopefully the Jays are watching this thread and will put you two in touch.

Mostly I was here to see who here would be the first to make the joke that they can get started on the renos early but it's also good to know that among the Urban Toronto crowd that there are so many experts on clubhouse culture, who iwas/s a good leader, maturity, showboating and all the rest of it. So many smart people who know so much!

Sigh.
If the jays are watching this thread they will surely know what we actually care about is what the view of the skyline of the city will be like during a game in 2040.

Back