News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

wow that is cool ^^^ i passed through Tribeca this past weekend, and passed through a fire house.. not sure if it was the same one though...

The firehouse in question was "Ladder 8", which as it turns out was the one used in the movie "Ghostbusters", and which was recently under threat of decommission via budget cuts but was saved at the last moment.

Here's another series of photos, these ones taken from Yonge & Wellesley facing North.

First up here's a panoramic look of the developing Skyline around Yonge and Bloor between Church and Bay.

sarahskyline1.jpg

sarahskyline2.jpg

sarahskyline3.jpg

And here's a quick look at the new development of FIVE Condo's on St. Joseph.

sarahskyline4.jpg

Here's another series of photos, these ones taken from Yonge & Wellesley facing North.

First up here's a panoramic look of the developing Skyline around Yonge and Bloor between Church and Bay.

sarahskyline1.jpg

sarahskyline2.jpg

sarahskyline3.jpg

And here's a quick look at the new development of FIVE Condo's on St. Joseph.

sarahskyline4.jpg

really nice pics, I would almost pay for pics like that. The second and the last are the nicest.

Last edited:
Current state of affairs -Yonge to Spadina.

yongespadina.jpg

beautiful and balanced pic!... All of the sudden, it seems like the skyline is set in the future! all the gaps are being filled (like the one from the CBD to the RBC/Ritz area) as well as between FCP and Scotia with Trump.... now we just need some ICE, and l tower (though it will be barely seen from here), and some developments north of the Rogers Center.....

well done Android!

portersky.jpg

Wow! That's magnificent!
Talk about being in the right place at the right time!

Thanks Goldie, That was from the Hanlan ferry around 2:30. There were 2 planes that flew over on that short trip. See the pic below while talking about being in the right place at the right time. I was on the Staten Island Ferry when the Queen Mary 1 cruised by.

queenmary6.jpg

toronto at night

toronto_cityscape_cn-tower_night_fog_island-ferry_01sq.jpg

this is the pic that guy was talking about, it reminds me of a cheesy 80's sci-fi pic

Attachments

• toronto_cityscape_cn-tower_night_fog_island-ferry_01sq.jpg
    toronto_cityscape_cn-tower_night_fog_island-ferry_01sq.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 632
IMG_8199.jpg

I like to think of this as the 'hidden skyline', as it's not typically visible from the classic vantage points on the islands.

Back