What about the homeless guy that sleeps in front of their door?

Last year there was ususally a girl sitting at the desk. Now this whole past summer, I haven't seen anyone yet and I walk past it 5 days a week. Cutbacks perhaps?

^or planning to close the sales centre altogether to prepare for construction

Maybe only people from Dubai are buying units and so they don't need to staff the sales centre.

Last year there was ususally a girl sitting at the desk. Now this whole past summer, I haven't seen anyone yet and I walk past it 5 days a week. Cutbacks perhaps?

Maybe the child grew up and moved on? Children tend not to be very good salespeople.

The elusive Russian billionaire is on the cover of this month's edition of National Post's Business magazine. The story focuses on his steel empire with very little mention of the Trump project. There's one reference to Trump and it says that the 'project isn't moving quickly' and that 'ground has yet to be broken, and the only evidence that it's still on the books is a sales office in a parking lot near the city's business district'.

I'd say the sales office is actually in the business district, and not near it.

Yeah, Still Alive!

Yeah, that was me on the sidewalk. With my computer wrapped in my sleeping bag. Ha! You guys crack me up! I wasn't aware the urbantoronto.ca forum was back online. But, I see the speculation is positive as always ;)

Things ARE busy behind the scenes.

I'm waiting for the latest sales figures but as of last month... of available inventory, we are about 80% sold for the hotel condominiums. I'm hesitant to release a residential number just yet as we've actually had quite a few sales close and in process this past month. These past few months have been very good for us. As soon as I get a recent number, I'll pass it along...

Things are far from dead.

Re: Yeah, Still Alive!

Trumptoronto gets points for good sportsmanship. I give him that.

Were we ever offline, barring the brief but traumatic ezBoard apocalypse of... when was that, again?

Well, a little good news is always good. A confirmed construction start date would be better but we will take what we can.

Thankyou TrumpToronto. Your updates are appreciated.

The forum was down briefly, but the urbantoronto.ca link was gone for what seemed like forever.

Back