Re: Yeah, Still Alive!

^ I had no idea. The blissful ignorance of the bookmarked...

Yeah, that was me on the sidewalk. With my computer wrapped in my sleeping bag. Ha! You guys crack me up!

Well is it just a coincidence that you are now back online now that Toronto has free Wifi from the Waterfront to Bloor? ;)

Thanks for the update.

hmm..here's part of an e-mail sent to GTA-area real estate agents today.....only 10 residences left?

Dear /agent/, with construction plans for Canada's first historic Trump property soon to be announced, now is the time to act if you want to help your clients maximize their investment potential. Prices will continue to increase steadily over the next few months and will rise considerably once construction begins.

Yet, there are still great deals left to be found at Trump Toronto. Deals we're sure your clients will want to know about.

These 10 remaining residential suites represent an outstanding luxury real estate value!

Just 10 residential condominiums remain on levels 35-40. Starting at only $1.9 million (CAD), these suites are an outstanding value for a Trump property in the heart of the city.

Featuring dramatic floor-to-ceiling panoramic views of downtown Toronto, Lake Ontario and the CN Tower, and full access to Trump International's renowned five-star services and amenities, these very special residences epitomize the Trump Lifestyle.

Choose from three amazing and spacious floor-plans ranging from 2,353- to 3,241-sq. ft. and priced from $1.9 to $2.6 million (CAD).

These spectacular residences feature 11-foot high coffered ceilings, floor-to-ceiling windows, exquisite finishes, gourmet designer kitchens with Miele and Sub-Zero appliances, Kohler Kallista fixtures, secure, direct-access elevators, SkyLobby concierge, two chauffeured S-Class Mercedes' for residents only, and of course, full access to the hotel’s 24-hour five-star services and amenities.

The Residences at Trump International Hotel & Tower, Toronto are elegance and luxury defined and represent an outstanding investment value when compared to similar properties in other leading cities in the world.

A total deposit of only 20% of the purchase price is required to secure one of these spectacular suites—paid in three installments over 12 months.

Only 10 left on rez.

And 80% sold on hotel.

Thing sounds like a go to me.

Just 10 residential condominiums remain on levels 35-40.

How many units are still up for grabs on floors 41-70? That's the question that needs to be answered.

"Just 10 residential condominiums remain on levels 35-40."

I wanted to see how many suites there are on levels 35-40, so I went over to the Trump site. The registration just to vew floor plans is annoying and VERY unprofessional for a project like this. Still waiting for a confirmation e-mail so I can log in...

Prices will continue to increase steadily over the next few months and will rise considerably once construction begins.

Looks like we are talking months before construcion begins.

^ That is what has been said for at least the last year. It's all sales and marketing tactics.

That said, hopefully the tower really is approaching the sales threshold to start tendering contracts.

2,353- to 3,241-sq. ft

For 10 units, on levels 35-40, wouldn't that equate to most of these floors not being sold. My entire office is 3000 sq feet, total size, and its half of the floor.

But still, not bad, can't wait to finally see the cranes.

These floors have 4 units per floor.. so 35-40=6 floors x 4 units = 24 total. If there are 10 left then that equates to these floors being 58% sold. Also, on the trump website the units that are sold are marked as such and it appears that all of the penthouse units are still available.

I predict the Leafs will win the cup before this thing goes up.

Does anyone have an update on those remaining 10 units? Is it still 10 units?

Back