The floor count has never been clear but I have heard 57 more often than nought. At the original height it would have looked truly like the tallest building in the city however at the reduced height the claim as the second tallest is really only contained in the conceit of the spire at the top of a shorter building. The roof height will make it look much smaller than FCP and Scotia and more the height of BA.

I read something on the trumptoronto site that indicates at least 60 floors. It states the residential suites will be up to floor 60, and then penthouses will occupy the top floors.

Seems to indicate more than 60.

As per my drawings,

The super penthouses are on levels 56 and 57 (227.185m)

Levels 58 and 59 are tank roofs, with the highest being at 236.505. Everything above this point is not part of a typical floor.

The building is 276.886 metres to the top of the spire.

As per my drawings,

Levels 58 and 59 are tank roofs, with the highest being at 236.505. Everything above this point is not part of a typical floor.

i'd always thought that the super penthouse units would be at a good chunk higher than Bay Adelaide, but it's only a few metres difference (but hopefully you can still see beyond bay adelaide that high up)
interesting, so that means the final height is only about 1.5m higher than scotia plaza,
SSP diagrams list it as 281.9 to the top of the spire,
http://skyscraperpage.com/diagrams/?cityID=12

As per my drawings,

Thanks Wopchop! Once again, your insider info is of great value to a site like this .... This may be the most specific and accurate info we have to date on Trump.

with new height info this may be it's height in comparison with other buildings
image4cp.jpg

Last edited:
Assuming those pictures were taken today, those are the panels for L39.

ahhh.... how many days a week do you guys work on this thing? i think Aura/L tower shut down each weekend,
Do you mind me asking when/if there are any more setbacks past this point?

and thanks for putting together that diagram Kamuix! Trump really is going to only be a hair taller than Scotia Plaza and its roof just a hair shorter than commerce court (onion dome of course brings it up)

wow Kamuix! that is really neat ^^^ and you're dead accurate with its current height!
amazing how i don't even think Trump is anywhere near commerce court! but when you put them side by side, you really see it,
and wow, we have yet to see what this tower's all about with this upper half, when sitting side by side with the under-construction trump, you realize how cool the upper half is gonna be. the definitive part, :D

ahhh.... how many days a week do you guys work on this thing? i think Aura/L tower shut down each weekend,
Do you mind me asking when/if there are any more setbacks past this point?
It's variable, but there is generally work going on at Trump every day.

The biggest setback is the crane, which is taxed all day long/I], and that is the reason why there are people loading on nights and weekends. It's the only time they can get access to it.

Spring itself is another huge setback. This time of the year we see lots of rain and high winds, which shuts down the crane, hoists, and consequently most of the work in the upper tower.

The onion dome and spire is another potential setback. Big question mark, at this point.

It's variable, but there is generally work going on at Trump every day.

The biggest setback is the crane, which is taxed all day long/I], and that is the reason why there are people loading on nights and weekends. It's the only time they can get access to it.

Spring itself is another huge setback. This time of the year we see lots of rain and high winds, which shuts down the crane, hoists, and consequently most of the work in the upper tower.

The onion dome and spire is another potential setback. Big question mark, at this point.

LOL, by "setback" i actually meant physical building setbacks that will shrink the floorplans further up, but thats okay! awesome insider info nonetheless! :D

Back