Now that we are putting up skyline pics...took this one yesterday on my way from New York... somewhere by Grimsby, St Catharines.

August252011NewyorkFloridarun589.jpg

Here is one of Mississauga from the same location...strange, it looked just a smidge smaller than Toronto.

August252011NewyorkFloridarun590.jpg

Amazing stuff! Insane visibility, even four seasons can be seen! And it's cool how the perspective from across he lake makes the depth perception so messed up, I mean, four seasons looks like it's just outside the cbd, when in reality, it's far away....

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

STEELGASM! :D:D:D:D:D

WopChop-Will the onion dome be higher then the current piece of structure that's sticking out?
Thanks.

I actually don't know what that is..... Maybe it's something flying in the wind ..... but it's too vertical to be anything but a structure.....

WopChop-Will the onion dome be higher then the current piece of structure that's sticking out?
Thanks.

My guess would be that's as high as the onion will get, if only because its height is about equal to the width of the podium it's on.

The spire on top of it will of course go much higher.

I actually don't know what that is..... Maybe it's something flying in the wind ..... but it's too vertical to be anything but a structure.....

Yeah strange, and i took a couple of other pics from the same vantage point with that same phantom tower..looks like a non existing smokestack in Port Credit...sorry for being off topic, dont get it.

Now THIS is awesome ^^^
From the looks of it, are they attaching it to the spire/framework, then are going to swing it around to the west/north sides respectively?

Back