Except for the obvious incomplete areas and deficiencies, it actually doesn't look totally horrific from that angle, using that exposure, under those lighting conditions with superior buildings surrounding it. Joking. It does look good there, great shot.

TTT is such a masculine structure, and definitely not a pretty boy! Its flaws have been thoroughly discussed around here but whatever, I never really cared much for pretty boys anyway.

Another shot from Monday

8072546654_e34d9df641_c.jpg

TTT is such a masculine structure, and definitely not a pretty boy! Its flaws have been thoroughly discussed around here but whatever, I never really cared much for pretty boys anyway.

By "masculine" do you mean extra-skinny squared-off prophylactic with a lopsided reservoir tip?

To complete the deficiencies?

Hoarding went up today on both Adelaide and Bay sides. Anyone knows the reason why?

I noticed this from the 10th floor of the Canada Permanent today. They have pulled off two of the teal-coloured glass panels on the Bay frontage to do something (replace the panels?)

The spire has not been lit up lately, even though it was on all the time for a few weeks.

I think the spire looks really weird when lit up, because it's bigger than the light going down to corner of the building. It gets thicker/fatter at the spire because it's lit on all sides. I don't know, I just think it looks weird, haha.

I think the spire looks really weird when lit up, because it's bigger than the light going down to corner of the building. It gets thicker/fatter at the spire because it's lit on all sides. I don't know, I just think it looks weird, haha.

I completely agree, I think this is messy and ruins the light feature for me. Unless the spire lighting is still being finalized?

Back