^No.

It was stated months ago that the serious excavation would be starting in mid-December.

Bill

Plus, don't they have timelines for the permits that they've received from the City for taking up lanes of traffic, having hording up and other things?

Could "construction" be a sham to promote sales? "Look! Real equipment that moves back and forth! Buy now! We're a go!"

it's possible, but it will probably work. either way, they will build it. there is certainly a motive to starting construction, as with almost any project...not just trump.

Cant wait for this baby to go up. One of the best designed building in TO.

Getting sick of the FUGLY FCP. Why cant the city force the owners of FCP to fix the fugly tower ? It is an embarassment.:mad:

Wow. Just, wow.

I know everyone is entitled to their opinion but wow. And just how do you expect the city to 'force' the owners of FCP to fix their intelligent, skyline-anchoring tower?

Wow. Just, wow.

I know everyone is entitled to their opinion but wow. And just how do you expect the city to 'force' the owners of FCP to fix their intelligent, skyline-anchoring tower?

ya, I'm sure we'd all like to see FCP looking shiny and new but for me there is something to its dirtiness... its sort of that patina of age that you see on ancient ruins. Many people on this forum seem to like the random checkerboard pattern promised to take shape on 1BE, so why not here? Ya thats what it is... Canada's biggest and tallest crossword puzzle. Gotta love it for what it is.... embrace the grunge of 30+ years on this northern landscape with its extremes of climate.

It's embarrassing the condition it's in. It's a shame Trump wasn't closer to it to help distract from it a bit.

BMO3.jpg

Did some talking yesterday about the saw cutting.

Was told that all the locations along the south side has to be saw cut where the shoring has to go as the existing foundation concrete is to thick with 3" rebar for the boring machine. Too many tips would be lost as well time boring the holes.

The rest of the site is fine.

They are saw cutting in the middle with the first section cut back fill.

Does anybody know if they intend to bring back up the BA webcam? It was great getting to see the Trump activity in the lower left corner of the picture.

Hmm, for me it looks more reminiscent of a South American city- Caracas or Bogota without the mountains backdrop.

Back