yeah you really either notice it at night or in a high elevation...

This is an amazing picture. It reminds me of the cloudy, dusty shots you see of major Asian cities. Fantastic - did you take this one DT Geek?

No I didn't take it. I'm not sure where I got it from but I came across it when one of the marble tiles from FCP came loose and fell back in late spring/early summer.

Sorry to quickly veer way off topic, but these are some of the best shots of FCP and showing how big Toronto is.

Taken by: http://www.flickr.com/photos/kxh/

101686535_412b12e786_b.jpg

101686227_bc244ea23f_b.jpg

101686285_fae4d34265_b.jpg

Now, back to Trump.

Sorry to quickly veer way off topic, but these are some of the best shots of FCP and showing how big Toronto is.

Taken by: http://www.flickr.com/photos/kxh/

Now, back to Trump.

Sorry to continue off topic, but is that observation deck public? Seeing as CC North is one of my favourite buildings in Toronto, I'd love to be able to go up there. Those shots looked spectacular.

Sorry to continue off topic, but is that observation deck public? Seeing as CC North is one of my favourite buildings in Toronto, I'd love to be able to go up there. Those shots looked spectacular.

Used to be - not any more. Too many jumpers

Jumpers wasn't what closed the observatory; CCW (which had its own observation deck in the beginning) rendered it obsolete...

Have you guys seen this stuff that Ziggy (SSC) posted?

From the international section:

The linked pdf's have some interesting information that I've been trying to make sense of. Based on the elevator configuration, it seems that the only way to get up to the residences on floors 34-57 is to change elevators in the 32nd floor "sky lobby". Is this typical? It seems a bit inconvenient to me. Although there are several private massage rooms on that level...perhaps there's time for a quick "stress-release" massage while you wait?

Trump3.png

I'm also struck by how much of the ground level street frontage is taken up by vehicle access. A ramp to the below-grade loading docks from Bay street, and access to the upper parking levels from Adelaide:

Trump1.png

Trump2.png

Back