DSC00805.jpg

That's a great photo with a very dramatic contrast in glass there. The BAC glass looks really good in that photo.

Last edited:
With all that's said and done, we have a pretty damn good looking financial core. Sure I hate that they bulldozed most of its history away in the 70s, but at least it wasn't for nothing. And now, Trump's architectural style may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I think we can all agree that 900 feet of glass and stone is pretty kickin' rad.

Just an FYI... just posted our latest construction update video to YouTube!

Cheers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaeT_Ji2NP8
Why do I keep seeing the old rendering in updated marketing videos?? Is that not an inaccurate portrayal of the buildings actual height?? You have the new renerding on Bay Street at the south end of the site but still use the old rendering in all marketing materials??

41st floor, geekaroo. any Areal updates? They should be pouring the 5th floor now. its to bad they will be capping it in two floors. i heard that from a reliable source (the greeter at walmart):D. I hate rumours lol

41st floor, geekaroo. any Areal updates? They should be pouring the 5th floor now. its to bad they will be capping it in two floors. i heard that from a reliable source (the greeter at walmart):D. I hate rumours lol

You and I must go to the same Walmart as I was told the same thing! Kinda ironic, don'tcha think, given that this was the site of the Woolworth's building until it was knocked down in the late 90s and Walmart purchased most Canadian Woolworth and Woolco stores in 1994 as part of its entry into Canada.

The fifth floor has not yet been poured. There is just formwork down for it. No rebar, conduit or cables have been laid, as they appear to be focusing on doing the formwork and rebar for the columns, elevator core and stairwells.

Won't be too long before this baby passes by my meager 11 floor windows.

dsc01564l.jpg

dsc01565k.jpg

Won't be too long before this baby passes by my meager 11 floor windows.
lol so much for you office view. You will be looking in the hotel windows now.look at floor 12 and up. Thanks for the shots
3119436276_f537949883_o.png

Last edited:

Back