West side of the fifth floor was poured last night. Forms are up for the east side (no conduit, cables or rebar down yet) but not for the ramp to the sixth.

Can't wait to see it start to pop up in the skyline.
Me too. its pretty exciting to see the biggest thing constructed in toronto since scotia plaza in the 80's. Then 1 bloor east (if it ever gets constructed) will be like watching fcp being built. and then aura is like another Bce place (the tall one). This will be a fun couple of years to watch.

I concur. I also get a front row seat! BAC1 and now TTT . . . If BAC2 and 3 happen, although not tall like the other towers mentioned, I'll be in heaven!

If BAC2 and 3 happen, although not tall like the other towers mentioned, I'll be in heaven!

You'll be blocked in is what you'll be!

West side of the fifth floor was poured last night. Forms are up for the east side (no conduit, cables or rebar down yet) but not for the ramp to the sixth.

not sure I follow your numbering system, 41st, but I can confirm that as of tonight there were forms up for the beginnings of the 5th floor walls, at the west end of the site....

Yes, the forms are now up on the west side for the fifth floor's columns. Forms are also in place for the slab on the east side of the fifth floor and half of the ramp to the sixth.

Back