The "view" in that rendering on the panels is terrible. They've got the old BMO logo on FCP, and they're showing the CN Tower on the wrong side of FCP.

I have been informed as follows - someone may want to swing by to see what they're up to during that time:

Date: Tuesday May 26, 2009
Subject:​
Bay St. Closure between King St. and Adelaide St. Saturday May 30th, 2009 at 6:00am until 3:00pm

The Contractor for Trump Tower has informed us that they have scheduled a street closure on Bay St. between King St. and Adelaide St. for Saturday May 30​
th between6:00am until 3:00pm.

Yesterday it looked like Lewis Build was about ready to pour the slab for the ramp to the 6th floor - it's too foggy to see today what's going on. :(

I have just been advised of a rescheduling of the road closure, as follows:

Date: Wednesday May 27, 2009
Subject:​
Bay St. Closure between King St. and Adelaide St. Saturday June 6, 2009 at 6:00am until 3:00pm

We have just been advised by the Contractor for Trump Tower that the road closure scheduled for Saturday May 30​
th along Bay St. between King St. and Adelaide St. from 6:00am until 3:00pm has been rescheduled for Saturday June 6th.

Today

dsc01572d.jpg

Shot at 2009-05-29

Has anyone else noticed how little parking-per-floor this site affords. It's mostly ramp, really

dsc01573b.jpg

Shot at 2009-05-29

Last edited:
I think Trump Tower was specifically designed with a spiral parking layout because of the limited building footprint ... which means there aren't dedicated 'ramps' per say in convetional buildings, rather, the inclined driveways serve as access to the parking spaces as it brings cars spiraling up the building

I would guess more like 50 cars... still a fairly low number for the size of the building. Does anyone know if the total number of parking spaces was disclosed with the buildings specs?

Back