Chicago hotels also charge $30 to $45 to park. It wouldn't surprise me if Trump Toronto charges $40 to $50 to park. i would also think the room prices would be in the $300 to $500 range if you can afford a room there 50 bucks is pocket change :p

^See post #2869 for the render posted by Mike. They've poured all of the slab for the west, north and east sides of the "seventh" floor and appear to be one level or so below the "Level 7 Mezzanine". They are presently working on the framing for the ramp up the south side of the building that looks to me like it completes the "seventh" floor and the parking areas (if the render is correct). However, framing work continues on the west side of the building at the same level as the top of the ramp slab framing. Geekaroo or anyone else with a bird's eye view - am I off in my count? I was away for a week at the beginning of June and this past week, so I may have miscounted.

Here is Trump.. by me: caltrane74

3686840161_2349bdc77e_b.jpg

3686840171_2b3ec8460e_b.jpg

Thanks for the update on this one. We haven't had an update in a while surprisingly. Probably all the stupid rain we've been having.

Looks like I was correct in my count. Framing for the floor slab for the "Level 7 Mezzanine" has commenced on the north side of the building. The ramp slab for the final leg of the parking garage on the south side of the building has also been poured over the weekend.

caltrane, I have to ask, what kind of camera do you use? Your pictures are so bright and vivd compared to most others.

guy, you're gonna laugh. my video camera is a 220 dollar Sanyo do-hicky!!

sanyo xacti - not hd...

Best buy or Future shop... i bought it to take video.... but it does alright pictures... surprisingly..

caltrane, I have to ask, what kind of camera do you use? Your pictures are so bright and vivd compared to most others.

The colour here suggests that the saturation settings are boosted on this camera. As far as the brightness goes, it is primarily related to the shutter speed, which is variable on any camera.

Back