PE, as much as I don't tend to question the facts you present on UT, I'm just wondering if the 64 floors your friend quoted includes any mechanical floor that might be hiding under the spire at the top that we don't typically include in our floor counts here? Anyway, with all the changes and altered promises on this building, I am unwilling to take a definitive answer on how many floors until I see working drawings or the completed tower.

I'm glad to hear that Trump has a few more floors! :)

I don't think ceiling heights will change in the building however because buyers wouldn't be happy about that....

4 more floors won't add that much height to the building but every bit counts ;)...

Peace

PE, as much as I don't tend to question the facts you present on UT, I'm just wondering if the 64 floors your friend quoted includes any mechanical floor that might be hiding under the spire at the top that we don't typically include in our floor counts here? Anyway, with all the changes and altered promises on this building, I am unwilling to take a definitive answer on how many floors until I see working drawings or the completed tower.

I understand completely.

My guess is that some sort of cladding will come in to place when it reaches around the 15-20th level... (another month and a half or so)...

I can't wait for cladding to go up!...

IMG_sept-05-090527.jpg

When the next floor is up and shooting to keep it in, will loose the street side view as I move further away from the intersection
IMG_sept-05-090528.jpg

IMG_sept-05-090529.jpg

I have access to the floor number and can check tonight, unless TT comes in here first.

I mentioned the floor numbers had increased from 60 to 62 many months ago. I doubt you will hear anything from TT until it is about to hit the press so don't hold your breath.

Isn't a Minor Variance Notice normally posted on site if the plan changes?

I dunno why it's not on their website... The webcam is definitely for Trump because it's totally focused on it... Scotia Plaza wouldn't have just put the webcam their to watch it be overtaken by Trump....

Back