It's been really hard to judge the work being done on this building, thanks to the construction style. You really have to count the floors to see the progress.

iPhone camera shot from our 14th floor Conference Room.
3903412881_b5993f1573_o.jpg

3903415203_53510312b4_o.jpg

^ Great shots! Thanks yyzhyd!

Regarding the webcam, you can see it poking over the top of ScotiaPlaza from street level. Thanks, TT, for agreeing to post pictures from time to time on Facebook!

Regarding construction progress, from my vantage point it looks like the framing for pouring the floor of the 11th floor is 80% complete.

I agree... GREAT shots of Trump....

Man... those floors are huge compared to the construction worker(s)

Yes, a very nice shot!

I can confirm that the western half of what appears to be the 11th floor (10th level, meeting rooms) has now been poured.

Man... In that night shot of Trump, the BA base lighting looks cool (not to mention bright and a visual distraction to drivers) ;)

Rain? What rain? There is no rain in that photo.

I think Irishmonk is referencing the classic film "Blade Runner". Irishmonk's quote is spoken as the last replicant (basically, a robot) prepares to die on a roof top with a view not unlike the capture above.

I think Irishmonk is referencing the classic film "Blade Runner". Irishmonk's quote is spoken as the last replicant (basically, a robot) prepares to die on a roof top with a view not unlike the capture above.

No, I was referring to TrumpToronto's post linking to the photo. It's not important anyway.

Back