Those really are super pics - I think that from now on I will just stay home and look at things through your eyes/lens - the real world is not so nice!

well, Redroom, you've really done it this time, haven't you? ;)

Incredible!.....

Oct 29

IMG_oct-29-09-0047.jpg

IMG_oct-29-09-0048.jpg

IMG_oct-29-09-0049.jpg

IMG_oct-29-09-0053.jpg

NICE shot Caltrane!!!

We should see cladding this month!...

Maybe even this week :) ?
*if we're lucky!... hope we are!

Last edited:
Sky Bridges

You know, I never understood those futuristic skyscraper renders of the 1930's before... Why are there highways and bridges between buildings? I know it looks cool, but what would be the practical use?

Then I re-thought the idea while looking at Trump's above ground parking structure. Maybe all our buildings will be built this way and you could drive from building to building and avoid all that street traffic. LOL :D

Check out some of the renders:

newyork_2032.jpg

Metropolis%2001.jpg

tomorrowcity.jpg

All of the above courtesy of Skyscraper World at this wickedly cool website:

http://davidszondy.com/future/city/skyscraper.htm

I've always REALLY liked the concept of a futuristic city with highways/streets/railways/ above and below the streets of a city... It would be SOOOO cool driving through a city on a highway.... Just like that portion of the gardiner expressway when there are condos so close to either side of the highway... And below ground, an underground highway!

*just like chicago (in a way) but more futuristic!

From iRobot

3175972_11a6a60c58.jpg

^^
Funny how past utopian visions of cities of the future turn out to be nightmarish dystopian, and quite different from reality.

Hey Guys... I was looking back on previous pages and I found an excellent shot by RedroomStudios of Trump looking up... I decided to outline a bit of it so i could get an idea of how tall/dense the area is gonna be...

I really hope you don't mind RedroomStudios... PM me and i can remove it!:eek:

4073915278_24f04ab6ed_o.png

I love the shots Redroom! :)

Back