What is being built here? Just the sales centre? or are they actually starting on one of the 4 towers? It seems like they share a podium. I wonder how that would work if they build one at a time.

What is being built here? Just the sales centre? or are they actually starting on one of the 4 towers? It seems like they share a podium. I wonder how that would work if they build one at a time.
I am not 100% sure, but considering the first tower of phase 1 is sold out and they already started public sales on the second tower, I bet this is prep work for construction.

Sales pavilions don't require shoring rigs.

They are going full steam ahead

upload_2018-7-3_15-51-29.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-7-3_15-51-29.png
    upload_2018-7-3_15-51-29.png
    39.6 KB · Views: 602
Approval (OMB or City) is not required prior to selling any Condominium projects ... just the typical buyers beware

Technically any developer can start selling a condo project even if it hasn't "submitted" a development application and just starts marketing

Approval (OMB or City) is not required prior to selling any Condominium projects ... just the typical buyers beware

Technically any developer can start selling a condo project even if it hasn't "submitted" a development application and just starts marketing
I'm aware. But they have now filed for permits - which would require zoning approval to be issued.

So i thought the LCBO goes up 1st demolish the old and do the towers after..
The new LCBO tower is already underway (in another thread). The first two condo towers will go up on land where there was only a parking lot before, so they can start too before the LCBO offices move.

The new LCBO tower is already underway (in another thread). The first two condo towers will go up on land where there was only a parking lot before, so they can start too before the LCBO offices move.

Away from the future flagship LCBO retail store on the Queens Quay i assume the LCBO wont be warehousing any booze from that location?

Back