P1240238.jpg

P1240240.jpg

Seems like testing is done. The wrap-around balconies are wrapping around...

P1240243.jpg

P1240196.jpg

P1240192.jpg

In the sun...

P1240193.jpg

In the shade...

P1240194.jpg

...or tallest building in Canada east of Yonge that doesn't have controversial chicken sandwich restaurants on the ground floor.
Or a weed store. But seriously, when it’s done, there’s nothing taller in Canada east of this building, and it’s likely to hold that title for a while, unless Montreal scraps its height limit, or Scarborough, Markham, Ottawa, Quebec City or (less likely) Halifax builds something taller.

Pinnacle One Yonge (specifically Sky Tower) will be east of Yonge Street and it will be 312m tall.

Do we exclude that?

Pinnacle One Yonge (specifically Sky Tower) will be east of Yonge Street and it will be 312m tall.

Do we exclude that?
No, but this building is east of Sky Tower. The title I was referring to is no longer tallest building east of Yonge (regardless of whatever store is on the ground floor), but tallest easternmost building in Canada.

Somewhat shockingly Ottawa might be the first to steal the crown 👑 by a couple metres. The tallest of the three Trinity Station towers is 232.5 metres (I think it's approved)... located quite a hike from its table-top downtown.

900-albert.JPG

Link

As clunky and uninspiring this project is to me so far, it's the attention to detail here that's going make this a winner I'll wager.

Back