These two images come from the same article but they look like two different projects. Maybe two options?

90harbour3.jpg

ahaha, the stripe looks completely ridiculous. usually I'm cool with anything but that just looks stupid.

I think the Barber-Pole looks kinda cool - and if they did something with LED's like the CN Tower at night it would be iconic.

[video=youtube;DxXSUHSoJrQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxXSUHSoJrQ&feature=player_embedded[/video]
You'll probably need to watch it large to see the curve on the centre tower.
Render looks real good, Andrew. The curves are definitely visible.

I've finally moved away from Truespace and am dabbling in Blender now.

thanks for posting that vid. okay, so one tower is completely oval, and the other tower is boxed with an oval-like side.... more interesting than 10 york by a milestone!

Awesome! The only highrise proposals I don't see in there are 45 Bay St, though I'm guessing that's becuase there are no official render for it yet and the second phase of pier 27 which would be just visible at the bottom right. Also that aerial was taken before success & 33 bay were finished.

Awesome! The only highrise proposals I don't see in there are 45 Bay St, though I'm guessing that's becuase there are no official render for it yet and the second phase of pier 27 which would be just visible at the bottom right. Also that aerial was taken before success & 33 bay were finished.

After the pier 27 is complete just about the whole parking lot to the south east will be gone !

Menkes will launch this one in 2012, but not before unveiling a 'sexy tower' (his words) a couple of months from now in the Entertainment District, as per this interview (second last question):

I saw that and laughed as well. I got excited for a minute, a 70 floor office tower? could we have a new tallest!? oh wait. its just a mistake. its just 90 harbour.

I also read that this afternoon, I think he's got his beans a little mixed up.

Back