The WT report for tomorrow states that the organization's offices are moving to T3 at the end of December this year. I really hope that Hines has lined up some interesting retail tenants here. My secret desire is to see Brodflour open a location here!

Weird question: Um...so how does it all smell inside? Like a old skool barn sans-livestock? An ole church? A lumber shed? Or something entirely new?

...I mean, I've been in all the said structures in my life in the anecdote, and they all had their own distinct smells. And all made of wood or dealt with wood. So this has left me somewhat curious about this.

Last edited:
Weird question: Um...so how does it all smell inside? Like a old skool barn sans-livestock? An ole church? A lumber shed? Or something entirely new?

Most engineered lumber has a coating like wax to make it water and air tight. For longevity, I believe you're supposed to seal any cuts or holes you make in that type of beam.

I don't think there would be much of a wood smell.

Most engineered lumber has a coating like wax to make it water and air tight. For longevity, I believe you're supposed to seal any cuts or holes you make in that type of beam.

I don't think there would be much of a wood smell.
I seem to be weirdly disappointed in that answer...

...but thanks for answering that though.😺

IMG_1087.jpeg
IMG_1086.jpeg

Back