Photo taken today, still a decent way to go before they start pouring concrete.
Looks like they are installing pillars at the bottom of the picture (bath tubing ?)
Ramp for trucks is long gone, one excavator with a long arm left to scoop out dirt from the bottom.

PXL_20240626_164731481 - Copy.jpg

It's crazy to see how deep it goes. More common in Toronto, so rare to see this in the Hammer.
Yeah, it really is. The last boom here was the mid-sixties into the 70's. ...and then boom again. It's nice to see. I love Toronto, and love seeing this city climb its way up as well. Lamb has some nice projects complete in T.
These condos are imo the crème de la crème being built in the Hammer. Though getting to your original deep hole comment, yes, I believe this will be the deepest one dug for any building(s) thus far in the city.

One thing i've been curious about: Will the be excavating to the same depth for all parking levels? because lately it seems like they've constructed levels. Maybe the east side of the parking garage only goes to level 3, while the far west side goes down much further. Level 6 or something. We've never seen the arch set for this development, or have we?

Back