image.jpg
    954.4 KB · Views: 2,736
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 221
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 2,722
what I am sure about that the podium will look way better at night than in the day...

I'm not crazy about how they've incorporated the grilles into the facade, but maybe it'll be less noticeable once all of the panels are on

So based on what we've seen so far, should I be optimistic about the cladding on the tower?

Some marketing material from my inbox today.

I don't think I've seen these before, but the renders are more Hullmark-like, than it is 300-Front-like. Crossing fingers and toes that we'll get something decent.

Maybe some of you can tell if the cladding will be a certain type based on how it looks from inside.

I'd give a vital organ to be able to afford a place like the first video depicts. To have a baby grand waiting to be tickled 60 floors up in the air?

Oh yes.

I'd give a vital organ to be able to afford a place like the first video depicts. To have a baby grand waiting to be tickled 60 floors up in the air?

Oh yes.

It's a nice thought, until the Board shuts you down for noise complaints given the stellar sound insulation these builds tend to have (and the sound of a piano carries...). Here's the condo bylaw in my building very nearby as an example: "No noise, caused by any instrument or other device, or otherwise, which in the opinion of the board may be calculated to disturb the comfort of the other owners shall be permitted." I'm gathering at least 3 units on that upper floor and the ones below wouldn't put up with it for long - unless you played really really well...;)

Back