^You gotta stop saying your photoshops are rough. They look excellent! Give an excellent sense of what the buildings might look like at street level in the future.
I'm not sure it even needs to look great to give us a reasonable approximation. I am just grateful for emphur's hard work in giving us a realized facsimile of a skyline and streetscape would look like from a pedestrian advantage once these projects are done and said. /bows

06064C82-AEF0-4AA0-A841-435B2C717282.jpeg

I just realized this is where the Lighthouse Shisha place used to be. Shame it's gone, I liked going there. On another note, is there anything planned for 103 Church next door? They have a building permit sign in their window. Or is that for heritage restoration?

I just realized this is where the Lighthouse Shisha place used to be. Shame it's gone, I liked going there. On another note, is there anything planned for 103 Church next door? They have a building permit sign in their window. Or is that for heritage restoration?
This development only covers 89 through 99 Church according to the City's page for the application.

The City's Building Permit Status page has no record of a permit issued (nor applied for) at the 103 Church address. (raises eyebrow)

I can see the permit you're referencing and tried looking it up by number, still can't find it!

Last edited:

Back