Not suprised that it sold quickly. As I said, location ideal. Am happy they are getting those prices. However, how do you justify $725/sq.ft. and make any money renting it out??

I hope that it resembles the exterior of the Mode Gakuen Coccoon Tower in Tokyo.

15938_3_Upward%20view%20from%20ground%20level%20south.jpg

hmm, last time I went by the site (about a week ago) the sign for the development was gone.

Perhaps because the project received approval and no longer requires public notice.

I mean the add, there was a add on the site with a pic of the project. Maybe it was related to approval in some form or another.

taal is correct. There was a billboard ad on site. My thought was that it came down during some of the winds a while back. It never looked too secure.

hmm, last time I went by the site (about a week ago) the sign for the development was gone.

Fear not, the sign is back up.

The sales centre will be located at 11 Charlotte (along with the King Charlotte condo).

Fear not, the sign is back up.

The sales centre will be located at 11 Charlotte (along with the King Charlotte condo).

Thanks, really looking forward to this one - it's in such a prominent location it'll be seen by many, anyone who goes to the theater basically - I hope they do a great job.

Even if they only use the glass to highlight the 'beams' look shown in the rendering it can still turn out great, if it stands out enough.

From BJL twitter http://twitter.com/BradJLamb

"Great launch of Theatre Park yesterday - sales now at 65% with over $70 million in sales."

Sure he can sell. He is a salesman after all. But can he build? Something of this scale? With the challenges associated with this site? Time will tell.

The design is attractive but it's just a rendering. I would not risk my future home on him. I wouldn't buy anything from him that I couldn't see with my eyes and touch with my hands. He is a slippery eel.

Sure he can sell. He is a salesman after all. But can he build? Something of this scale? With the challenges associated with this site? Time will tell.

The design is attractive but it's just a rendering. I would not risk my future home on him. I wouldn't buy anything from him that I couldn't see with my eyes and touch with my hands. He is a slippery eel.

I think at least where Theater Park is concerned, he'll do a good job. He has to. There's no room for error with this one.

well if you to Glas you can see with your own eyes what he is building, Glas is a great building, nice finishes, good materials. Parc is also looking very nice

Back