Attachments

• 65E805D5-5B19-48C9-B81E-D67B7CC4BFE0.jpeg
    65E805D5-5B19-48C9-B81E-D67B7CC4BFE0.jpeg
    292.8 KB · Views: 70
They have the art piece for the North wall, and there was plans for vendors on the south side? Small ones like on the promenade I believe
That would be amazing and would certainly beautify this space. I'm kinda pessimistic because all we hear is that retail is Osmington's responsibility but all I want to know is WHEN it'll happen and WHAT it'll look like. Same goes for the Great Hall restaurant... the renderings of which are not much to look at and not fitting for such a beautiful place.

That would be amazing and would certainly beautify this space. I'm kinda pessimistic because all we hear is that retail is Osmington's responsibility but all I want to know is WHEN it'll happen and WHAT it'll look like. Same goes for the Great Hall restaurant... the renderings of which are not much to look at and not fitting for such a beautiful place.
The vendors aren’t in the carriageway , they’re in the other moat. You can see the art piece that was talked about above inside the two tunnels on the right of this photo:

Though it might be a problem even if we were not in a pandemic, I think the fact that we are means it must be VERY hard to rent out new retail or restaurant space.

Though it might be a problem even if we were not in a pandemic, I think the fact that we are means it must be VERY hard to rent out new retail or restaurant space.
Yea I think that’s why the only two spaces with real work happening at Bay Concourse are Sephora and TD. Whereas the smaller companies are probably trying to hold off. I remember an Arabica (%) coffee was supposed to be at the NW corner but haven’t seen any construction.

Yea I think that’s why the only two spaces with real work happening at Bay Concourse are Sephora and TD. Whereas the smaller companies are probably trying to hold off. I remember an Arabica (%) coffee was supposed to be at the NW corner but haven’t seen any construction.

There are a lot of tenants signed and more in negotiation.

To my knowledge only one major tenant is no longer in the mix; and that's because they found space elsewhere.

Patience.

The timing of construction, with some exceptions is tied to projected opening dates.

Those are in flux, but the key is really return to work, which while delayed again is coming sooner than later.

The Queenston Resto is en route..........it's just a bit bumpy....

1642440505100.png

Quick question: Who owns and maintains Skywalk? I walked through it over the weekend and it has definitely seen some wear and tear. The signage directing people from Ripley's and the Dome is peeling and barely visible.

The Maple Leaf Square LCBO now has competition for the "pre-game" Leafs and Raptors fans.

I'm not sure of the current plan; but MLS and RBP locations were, in many respects, replacements for the old Union Station LCBO which closed.

Given that Longos in MLS has added wine and beer to its offerings in recent years, I wouldn't be surprised to see at least one of those 2 folded.

I think that will depend, in part, on what other supermarkets appear in the area, and whether they too offer beer and wine.

Quick question: Who owns and maintains Skywalk? I walked through it over the weekend and it has definitely seen some wear and tear. The signage directing people from Ripley's and the Dome is peeling and barely visible.

I believe all non-essential work is deferred; seeing as a big chunk of Skywalk will be demolished for Allied's "Union Centre".

Back