Just got email Vandyk, again final release coming soon so i am thinking they just offer some units last Final Release and now maybe is the remaining..View attachment 433607
Who else noticed that the building in the background are not uptown building design...lol

With Vandyk, there is never a final release...hahaha this is the 3rd final release they are advertising

I just received The same email. Looking at it closely, I think this would be another set up building different from ours, located at the sales office land

Attachments

• Uptowns.jpg
    Uptowns.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 38
Pass the site today, still digging the front , look like they start preparing for the buildings at the back behind the garage removing soil..Also the new emails with photos of a different set of Townhouses . Those are being built where the presentation Office is located..
Those new townhouses won't have underground parking and would come up quickly.

Seem fair to assess completion for Dec 2023 for some to May 2024 for others
I need to go behind to see what they are doing block 7,8,9.. Looks like ones over the garage will be early 2024.. i am guessing ..i got tje email also.. maybe thats why some people with block 7-9 getting electric appoits etc will be done before ones over garage for sure. I will try this weekend to try see what happening at the back.

I need to go behind to see what they are doing block 7,8,9.. Looks like ones over the garage will be early 2024.. i am guessing ..i got tje email also.. maybe thats why some people with block 7-9 getting electric appoits etc will be done before ones over garage for sure. I will try this weekend to try see what happening at the back.
Thanks Deanfeb!

Back