From law firm holding deposits:

“The situation is fluid and until there is some resolution and we receive information on how the project is proceeding we cannot comment except to advise that the Purchaser’s deposits are secure.”

They sent this yesterday.
They e-mailed this directly to you or was there some mass communication?

FTHB here, going to scrape together whatever I get back along with my current savings and try to get an existing property. Will probably be older and smaller but at this point I'm not entering 2025 without a house to my name lol. Sucks that I would have saved money from other purchases I made between 2018 and now had I known this would be the situation. You live and you learn I guess, everything happens for a reason.
The economy and this experience, has made me decide never to buy precon again. Existing homes only now. Also precon too overpriced because of gov fees and taxes now, as well labor shortage and inflation. The value is in existing homes.

The economy and this experience, has made me decide never to buy precon again. Existing homes only now. Also precon too overpriced because of gov fees and taxes now, as well labor shortage and inflation. The value is in existing homes.

very good points, I'm on the page. Not getting in precon. To risky and little growth of investment

good for you. I paid around $500. I think it is gone.
Damn..

Our last hope is the new builder coming in to resume, doesn’t offer the units at enormous pricing and gives us something to really consider re staying on the contract 🤞

Damn..

Our last hope is the new builder coming in to resume, doesn’t offer the units at enormous pricing and gives us something to really consider re staying on the contract 🤞
rofl. it is not gonna happen. It is gonna be current market price. I dont think, they would give special deal for the buyers. so, don't have your hope high.

Why new builder has to consider us? They will have enough time to relaunch the project with fresh time lines.

Damn..

Builders and enormous pricing are 🫂 only interested in profitability

rofl. it is not gonna happen. It is gonna be current market price. I dont think, they would give special deal for the buyers. so, don't have your hope high.

Why new builder has to consider us? They will have enough time to relaunch the project with fresh time lines.
100%...they'll say market price is $700k but you can pay $680k because you're part of the original buyers and we care about you hence the $20k discount

Back