This means we would get our down payment soon?
It's takes a bit of time. Since the application was filed on November 6, I think vandyk has 30days to file a response. Then a judge will make a ruling afterward...2 to 4months. Depending on how the insolvency is structured, it could take additional time to get our deposit. I'll say we should expect 2 to 8 months all together.

These are my estimates.

Reactions: rbt
Good article to read about receivership etc..
Just thought of the Ravine project. Remember Vandyk bought it from another builder that went bankrupt. Vandyk offered the previous buyers an opportunity to buy at a discount compared to the new prices. Now those same buyers (that accepted the deal) will go through the same thing again. Sad.

Just thought of the Ravine project. Remember Vandyk bought it from another builder that went bankrupt. Vandyk offered the previous buyers an opportunity to buy at a discount compared to the new prices. Now those same buyers (that accepted the deal) will go through the same thing again. Sad.
I remember a post from instagram for Ravine. John Vandyk was with a family who booked a house for $2million. So sad. Those all are high priced detached projects.

Is this it??? Wow I had no idea about the Ravine!

Word is spreading - two other sites referencing the Globe article.

From 'Storeys.com' - Images of the site, located at 688 Golden Gate Point, show that Vandyk had occupied the property as early as February 2019, but no work had begun by late 2022.

Every word from Vandyk properties is a lie.

Guys another article about uptown vandyk

Good morning, I purchased a property with Vandyk back in 2018. With these articles coming out is anyone here starting to pursue any legal options? Thank you

Back