100%...they'll say market price is $700k but you can pay $680k because you're part of the original buyers and we care about you hence the $20k discount
What do you think prices for the Oasis and Haven models will shoot up to? I assume around a million, right?

What do you think prices for the Oasis and Haven models will shoot up to? I assume around a million, right?
I doubt that. Based on today's market should be $720k to $800k. Those stack townhouses in brampton are selling around that range for similar Floorplans liak oasis and haven

With new owners, I assume they’ll be an amendment

For us, it was about 8k.
Oh no! I’m sorry about that. I was going to get an additional parking spot and they were asking for a cheque for 10% of it.(35k for the spot I believe) I was so upset with the progress at that time I just decided not to send them a cheque.

Oh no! I’m sorry about that. I was going to get an additional parking spot and they were asking for a cheque for 10% of it.(35k for the spot I believe) I was so upset with the progress at that time I just decided not to send them a cheque.
Believe it or not. I was looking for additional parking too, 20k, with 3k upfront. Decided not to as I was getting skeptical about construction timelines and excuses.

Believe it or not. I was looking for additional parking too, 20k, with 3k upfront. Decided not to as I was getting skeptical about construction timelines and excuses.
Damn, sorry about that. Good though you didn’t get the extra parking.

I’m probably just gonna take my deposit back if price increase is more than 10%. Fuck precon, this industry is dead.

Damn, sorry about that. Good though you didn’t get the extra parking.

I’m probably just gonna take my deposit back if price increase is more than 10%. Fuck precon, this industry is dead.
it probably will be more than 10%, but 750 doesn’t seem too bad. We’ll wait and see I guess.

it probably will be more than 10%, but 750 doesn’t seem too bad. We’ll wait and see I guess.

I’m too butt hurt to accept 750 considering the low price I got back in ‘17 lol, I’m just gonna take my deposit, wash my hands clean of this whole fiasco, and move on from it.

I’m too butt hurt to accept 750 considering the low price I got back in ‘17 lol, I’m just gonna take my deposit, wash my hands clean of this whole fiasco, and move on from it.
That’s true, I forget to realize that people actually bought earlier too.

" "The Vandyk Group remains committed to seeing its projects through to completion,” said Dan Rosenbluth, Vandyk’s lawyer. He said the group is working to secure new sources of financing to help continue the projects, through several experienced real estate investors. “The Vandyk Group’s goal is to complete these arrangements early in the new year, at which point a further update will be available to all stakeholders,” he said."

How in the entire f*** do they plan on doing that? 🤣

" "The Vandyk Group remains committed to seeing its projects through to completion,” said Dan Rosenbluth, Vandyk’s lawyer. He said the group is working to secure new sources of financing to help continue the projects, through several experienced real estate investors. “The Vandyk Group’s goal is to complete these arrangements early in the new year, at which point a further update will be available to all stakeholders,” he said."

How in the entire f*** do they plan on doing that? 🤣
Yeah, that was why the Judge gave them until January 2024 to payoff all debt or enter receivership. Seems like Vandyk is on some powerful stuff... 🧑‍🦯

Well I'm counting down to January 31 2024.

Yeah, that was why the Judge gave them until January 2024 to payoff all debt or enter receivership. Seems like Vandyk is on some powerful stuff... 🧑‍🦯

Well I'm counting down to January 31 2024.
You can stop counting now, it’s been over lol. Don’t get your hopes up, it’s just more distractions.

You can stop counting now, it’s been over lol. Don’t get your hopes up, it’s just more distractions.
My countdown is waiting for the official email from KSV on January and stating how long it will take to wrap it up. Not holding my breath on Vandyk, never!

Back