I wonder what sort of renters this building will attract. I imagine they'll be quite transient.

There's something going on in Dundas Square pretty much every weekend in the summer. It can get pretty loud.

Cell snap

I hear there is some "salmon" coloured cladding precast going up on this building. The smell of fish lead me to the south side where I discovered the culprit. But seriously though, how do you guys feel about this?

22611355702_fb933120d4_h.jpg

22436956500_711a5adcc2_h.jpg

22436902770_ce3e5144b6_h.jpg

22598875836_f1dd0c2df1_h.jpg

It is not my favourite colour. But atleast it's a warm tone and makes sense with the existing historic HNR building. Makes more sense than cold grey, or barely blue.

At least tourists can see how embarrassingly bad some of the condos we have been building in recent years are. The pink precast is just the icing on the cake with this one.

I'm fine with the colour of the precast, but the deadly dull window wall cladding looks horrific so far, as bad if not worse than Jade Waterfront. The balcony glazing at Jade Wtf has been too transparent and weak to save it, I wonder if the balcony glazing here might be bold enough to save this one.

Back