That's a deep hole for such a small building.

From my understanding the building will have 4 parking levels if I am not wrong, that is why the deep hole. Some of those parking levels will be commercial parking managed by Allied Properties.

Small building? Site is massive!

31 Jan 2010:

dsc00316sv.jpg

Walked by today--a bit further along on the P levels than 5 days ago.

wow, really looks like things are coming along now. I wonder how far off they will be from their expected October 2010 completion.....

The last level of parking is well underway. Not much longer before they reach the ground level.

This project is moving fast, they are almost at the ground level. I want to see the brick and the glass to see how it looks beside to those historic buildings

March 31 2010 update

View from north side of the site - ground floor begins
Click to Enlarge

From my understanding the building will have 4 parking levels if I am not wrong, that is why the deep hole. Some of those parking levels will be commercial parking managed by Allied Properties.

There will be 3 levels. I believe a passage way will be created to connect to the current lot that Quad + Allied is occupying. If that is the case then P3 is all private residential parking, P2 and P1 is Allied owned so right now it is shared between corporate and general public. There used to be a whole row of Minis down there (in all colours) but they've moved out about a month ago.

Back