Will the parkade connect to Quad Lofts? I see some knock out walls

Will the parkade connect to Quad Lofts? I see some knock out walls

Yes, it connects both the existing commercial and residential levels of parking. Victory, however, will have a P4 level while the existing is only to P3.
S'Bus

I recall seeing a plan that shows underground parking levels connecting between QUAD2 + Victory only on the P1 level (where the public parking is) ...

residents in Victory will have to go down the parking ramp into the P1 level in QUAD2 and drive through the public parking area, then access the P1 level of Victory through an accessed controlled garage door in order to get into their own parking ~

It's nice to see concrete rising from the hole. Don't know how much, if any, work's been done on the east side of pit, but the north west corner is definitely coming along.

Oct 11

IMG_oct-11-09-0153.jpg

IMG_oct-11-09-0154.jpg

IMG_oct-11-09-0155.jpg

IMG_oct-11-09-0156.jpg

IMG_oct-11-09-0157.jpg

Thanks for the pics Drum! It's nice to see they are now ready to build up from the hole.

I scanned this from the sales material. It's their rendering of the courtyard:

victory_courtyard_scan_small.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------
to go inside: Victory Condos Virtual Tour

It's too bad that this courtyard has nothing to do with Victory or Blvd Developments in concept. This courtyard already exists and was originally paid for by the condo owners of Quad Lofts, who also continue to pay for its upkeep I hear.

A construction worker told me that the units east of the building before the cut (with the full windows and the balcony facing east) will be right up against Quad Lofts Phase . Therefore these windows would be practically useless.

These 2 br units were selling at a decent price with a 5% deposit I remember. I went to the site myself and it made sense to me.

Also the courtyard looks big in those pictures but its pretty damn small. Its more like a driveway...

A construction worker told me that the units east of the building before the cut (with the full windows and the balcony facing east) will be right up against Quad Lofts Phase . Therefore these windows would be practically useless.

These 2 br units were selling at a decent price with a 5% deposit I remember. I went to the site myself and it made sense to me.

Also the courtyard looks big in those pictures but its pretty damn small. Its more like a driveway...

Do you know for much they were selling those units? that is actually the King model, 800 sq ft, that was the model suite in the sales centre on Spadina. That is probably the best layout in Victory Condos, but unfortunately not the best location within the building. You're right, that courtyard will be very small. the best units are facing south, though they do not have the best layouts, but they weill be facing those historic buildings on King and will have a nice CN tower view

I think it was 380K. The price per square foot was great and yes it was the King layout.

Last edited:

Back