Crane this weekend? I haven't seen the excavating trucks on site this week, they must be done or close to it. They were drilling for something on the site today, lots of noise and dust flying through the air.

well thankfully the construction worker was only injured ... no death involved here, unlike the death @ 500 Sherbourne when someone jumped off the unfinished building, which I imagine there to be negative implications in the future when reviewing the history of that building

According to the Victory website, the sales office has been moved to the Liberty Village, the same space as the Liberty Market Lofts sales office.

Yeah, I checked it out the other day at the Liberty Market location. Just some sales material and material examples, although the model suite for their 17 foot ceilings project is nice.

I did find an agent who has pics and even a VR tour of the Victory model suite before they closed up shop:

http://flatfeeanthony.com/2009/07/29/victory-condos/

has floorplans and are those scans of the sales brochure?

Aug 7

Doing a lot of drilling and jack hammering

IMG_aug-08-09-0044.jpg

IMG_aug-08-09-0035.jpg

Excavation looks as if it's reached the bottom. It won't be a surprise to see a crane up in early September.

why the excavation is taking too long? it has been like 5 or 6 months since they have started. does it take normally that long?

It often takes that long. Some quite deep projects in this city, like the Bell Lightbox for example, took a year to dig out, then a year to build back up to ground level.

They got to reused Quad Lofts (?) shoring which likely saved some time but, that probably was all lost and more when they struck the shallow shale

August 21 2009 update

View from the King streetcar ~

IMG_1501.jpg

Back