23 December 2010: hmm, black brick vs red and yellow brick? Well, I guess it works....

dsc00870ec.jpg

dsc00871ff.jpg

Prediction: 2011 the Spadina Hotel gets a proposal for a highrise tucked behind it. Ask for 36s get 27s.

Similar shot from this morning but a bit more west. Those structural boxes on the roof look like accesses from the penthouse suites and/or the commoners.

photojan9.jpg

King Street from Bathurst to Spadina is becoming one of the most urban stretches in the city. The only flaws left are the Grand & Toy/Pizza Pizza Plaza and the empty space behind the youth hostel and it'll be near perfect. I can see both plots of land being developed within the decade.

King Street from Bathurst to Spadina is becoming one of the most urban stretches in the city. The only flaws left are the Grand & Toy/Pizza Pizza Plaza and the empty space behind the youth hostel and it'll be near perfect. I can see both plots of land being developed within the decade.

Don't forget King east though ... a little less height but you can probably argue it's even more complete with very little to no land left - and there's basically no retail for lease in the area. To be fair though ... it's known as furniture central for a reason - it's the yorkville of furniture stores - this makes for some really interesting store fronts but not so much on the variety side. Either way, as of today just from a street scape point of view I find it's one of the most complete areas in this city - but yes, King West is making a more recent push now.

How's retail on King W though - I recall when I took a walk about 1 year ago there were many retail vacancies - I'd think in time with all the new residents this will be addressed.

Closing Costs

Took a walk by Victory today... WOW! The building really compliments the surrounding structures. I'm starting to get really excited!

I'm a first time home buyer and obviously new to the process. Can anyone give me an idea of what I should be paying a lawyer in terms of closing costs? I was quoted $1650, but that seems a little high... any input?

Hello Carturo15,

Do you have any contact ( Email or phone no) on the mail you received for confirmed occupany date? I also have a unit on 5th floor but due to wrong address on my file, i couldn't get any mail. I tried contacting at contact@victorycondos.ca but didnt get any reply. I will really appreciate if you could provide me the contact ( Email or phone) from the letter.

Best Regards,
tuteja

Latest Contact for Vistory Condos

Thanks in advance.

Do anyone have contact ( Email or phone no) for victory condos I tried contacting at contact@victorycondos.ca but didnt get any reply. I will really appreciate if you could provide me the contact ( Email or phone).

Best Regards,
tuteja

bv
Hello Carturo15,

Do you have any contact ( Email or phone no) on the mail you received for confirmed occupany date? I also have a unit on 5th floor but due to wrong address on my file, i couldn't get any mail. I tried contacting at contact@victorycondos.ca but didnt get any reply. I will really appreciate if you could provide me the contact ( Email or phone) from the letter.

Best Regards,
tuteja

BLVD Developments
Phone 905-738-7850, Fax 905-738-7860

Back