park/ex view from the top floor

3576093787_720fb652b5_o.jpg

damn you, tomms, damn you...:)

Aren't WHC3 and WHC4 north or WHC1 and WHC2, respectively?
I thought those were the buildings indicated in the 'context plan' you attached.

Ooo that's where they are ? I didn't realise that before ... I thought those were lands still held by Wittington ~

thanks for the info :)

WHC Website Updated - Phase II Now 2011...

Just went to the westharbourcity.ca website - they are now showing occupancy for Phase II as 2011. The last official letter spoke to November 2010 but that's obviously out the window...

Just went to the westharbourcity.ca website - they are now showing occupancy for Phase II as 2011. The last official letter spoke to November 2010 but that's obviously out the window...

Wow. The structure's been built, which took the most time. Only the interior remains to be completed...and that'll take two years??

The structure that has been built is Phase I and people will start moving in there later this year. Phase II construction has begun but is just now starting to rise above the ground. I was sort of expecting a further delay into 2011 but it's still a little frustrating to see it...

Oops, I was referring to Phase 1. Then 2011 is quite quick, considering they haven't broken ground yet.

They have broken ground for Phase II. Please reread everything twice before you post! You've misread both of Chiggs' posts here.

i really like the interior finishes of this building. However, i don't see why they wouldn't include or allow parking for purchase for 1 bdrm unites in the penthouse level that is over $340,000....that's over $500/sqft...where's the lower floor 1bdrm unit is in the high $300/sqft or low $400/sqft (w/o parking).

i don't see how the prices are justified in the penthouse units...i would definitely look into 'new' resale condos over WHC Phase 1.

Current Pricing

For the level of finish in these condos that comes standard, I think the current pricing is fair compared to the rest of the area. I was looking at a few 2BR+Den in Phase I and the prices are generally between $450 and $500 per square foot in the upper half of the building...

Examples:

Unit 2401 - 1275 Square Feet - NW Corner - $466 per square foot
Unit 3301 - 1275 Square Feet - NW Corner - $492 per square foot
Unit 2101 - 1380 Square Feet - NW Corner - $471 per square foot

LPH 5 - 1242 Square Foot - SW Corner - $515 per square foot
LPH 4 - 1241 Square Feet - SE Corner - $551 per square foot

All these prices include parking and a locker. If you discount these prices by about $25,000 based on the cost of a parking space and a locker at other nearby buildings, the prices drop by about $20 per square foot.

I understand they are also offering cash back on closing in the $6500 range...

"Nuts" I say UrbanDreamer.... I personally think that this is one of the nicer looking condos to be build over the past few years. It's far from perfect but in my humble opinion, nicer than a lot of the other projects being built. That's what is great about this country - we can agree to disagree :)

Back