after going to the sales office, i no longer regret not buying there. However, i do like the quality interior finishes. Well done, Plazacorp.

For some reason, my realtor keeps 'pushing'/suggesting me to buy at this particular project....i guess he's seeing something that i don't.

hahaa, i understand that...but i don't understand why this particular project?

maybe WHC is giving more commission vs other projects; or there could also be a bonus to realtor that sells the most ### of units, etc.

after going to the sales office, i no longer regret not buying there. However, i do like the quality interior finishes. Well done, Plazacorp.

For some reason, my realtor keeps 'pushing'/suggesting me to buy at this particular project....i guess he's seeing something that i don't.

it could be that the quality of finishing / features are quite high for the price suites are selling at ... and the architecture ?? (assume he/she likes it too... like some of us here ;))

West Harbour City Rocks!

I bought here 4 years ago and haven't regretted it for a minute. It is so much better than the glass towers that are put up without much thought. It looks unique and I am so happy to have purchased here. The quality of material used are excellent. I'm leasing in Cityplace West One and the quality is terrible.

Something's different with the tower of Saruman...

Attachments

• WHC1.jpg
    WHC1.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 256
  • WHC2.jpg
    WHC2.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 235
what are they doing to WHC !!! yuk ~ hopefully the sales promotion period don't last that long and they'll remove those ugly banners soon enough

Calm down there, Solaris. It's not as if the banners will be up when people are taking up occupancy. They would quickly protest that they block their views. I actually think the banners add some needed colour to WHC.

I don't see why they wouldn't be legal. The permits are pretty easy to get.

CityPlace and Tridel put up banners like this too, however they're a little less "Honest Ed's" looking

Back