August 1st Update

Up to the 27th floor now

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

Two large panos. -

Regular size images -

I walked pass the site today & was wondering what the "random color stickers" means. I'm not a fan of them to be honest.

As an aside, I think it would be a courteous gesture to give credit to the originating photographer when photos are copied into a new post, whenever possible.

Right, because I never do that.

I'm pretty sure DT's point is ... you should given credit to the source ... it was not suggested that you NEVER credit the source, but just in that instance you simply have not ~ :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure DT's point is ... you should given credit to the source ... it was not suggested that you NEVER credit the source, but just in that instance you simply have not ~ :rolleyes:

I'm not perfect. Sometimes I even forget things. Get the f**k off of my back please.

Last edited:
I'm not perfect. Sometimes I even forget things. Get the f**k off of my back please.

Khris, don't you know, on this forum, perfection is not only expected, it's demanded! You are just going to have to try harder, young man. How else can Urban Toronto retain it's exclusivity? Only the cream of the crop are given permission to contribute to this site and god help you, if you make any mistakes. Don't worry, someone will quickly point it out to you (and everybody else) and you will be severely punished. Note, spelling mistakes are punishable by death or public ridicule, whichever you prefer. (Might I suggest using spell check)
Now go read your Mensa manual, young man. Didn't they inform you, all UT members must pass the test. :D

Note, spelling mistakes are punishable by death or public ridicule...

I vote for tar and feathering, followed by a chase through unfinished Copeland Park by a security guard, with RedRoom and Urbandreamer catching all the excitement firsthand!

LOL ... I think one gets what they give khristopher, seeing that you seem to like nit-picking at other members' posts :D ... certainly don't want to be on your back

Please, watch your language too ~

[/rant]

100% in agreement.
The vast multitude of one-liner nitpicks with cutsie "f**k off"s thrown in for good measure against posts who are also getting tired of it is getting so.. old.
On the other hand a congrats is perhaps in order on the massive post count that has been achieved.:D

Workers

Ok folks... It is bad enough most of us are construction geeks... no need to be insecure grammar geeks as well...

So, bringing this back to topic.

Does anyone know if the present workers on the site will also be the same workers doing the work inside the units (laying the hardwood, painting, installing electricity...). I ask because I purchased a unit at X and would like to thank (bribe) them when they get to my floor. However, I cannot be showing up every week for a year with beer if the crews change with every task.
Any input/recommendations?

I really don't think giving everyone on site a bottle of beer is going to pursuade them to do a better job in your one particular unit. just my opinion

Back