News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

I don't get what the big deal is. Strip clubs are a business and deserve at least some understanding from City Hall. It is annoying how Councilors are expected to pick and choose which business are "acceptable" in order to please the Helen Lovejoys of this planet. Every half-wit politician spends half of his campaign touring dead end manufacturing plants and kissing babies, strip clubs should be no different.

any objections i have is because they're having too much fun on the job! :D

i say send them to a gay strip club and let the inspect the bar nuts for any salmonella contamination! ;)

Coming up next week: Councillors shopping on a Sunday?

think of the poor example they'd be setting for the children. to counter act this lack of morality, they should make children read the part of the bible that says what to do with people who work on the sabbath. this should restore morality in such an event. ;)

don't want them to have fun. work isn't supposed to be fun.

send the heterosexual councilors to inspect same sex strip joints and send homosexual councilors to inspect opposite sex strip joints.

this poses a problem though, what do the bisexual councilors inspect? they'll have fun no matter what. damn!

;)

Wasn't there an article somewhere a few years ago re Howard Moscoe then doing the strip club licencing-bureau chicken-inspector beat? Of course, Moscoe being Moscoe, he was quite straightforward and matter-of-fact about his task, i.e. none of this present "uh-oh, hope nobody sees us" aura...

I doubt they were not looking...

Very acceptable for married men to look at strippers.

This is considered newsworthy? If that's the case, then Toronto's masses truly are 2nd rate, non-world class, uncivilized, and backwards thinking. Embarassing that this is even an issue.

lets not even get started with the trash reported in some NY, London newspapers, you smug bastard. :p

This is absolutely shameful! Don't these men have families.........why do we Torontonians keep electing the same crop of counscillors year after year? Anyone gets complacent if they think that there is no accountability. TERM LIMITS FOR COUNCILLORS!! :)

This is considered newsworthy? If that's the case, then Toronto's masses truly are 2nd rate, non-world class, uncivilized, and backwards thinking. Embarassing that this is even an issue.

Seriously, it should only be news if they flew over call girls for a weekend. Anything less is just small time news that shows provincial TO is.....

lol...you guys sure jump on the "Toronto is sooo provincial" bandwagon pretty fast sometimes. Going by the comments in the Star story, it's not an issue at all. Most of them are of the "who cares" variety.

I doubt they were not looking...

Very acceptable for married men to look at strippers.

Back when Howard Moscoe was doing the same beat, I'll betcha his wife approved--and not out of any kinkiness or marriage dysfunction, either. Just Moscoe being Moscoe...

Back